From:
Peter REBERNIK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 12:37:44 +0200
At 19:07 29.04.98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello all!
>
>I am looking for information on recorded audio tour equipment and
>production studios that operate in Europe, specifically Austria.
>Specifically, I am looking into the different types of audio tours out
>there to compare products, prices, etc. especially for multi-lingual tours.
>Does anyone know of any companies in Europe or that do business over in
>Europe that I could get in contact with to see what their services are?
>
>Thanks!!

Dear Deb Fuller (Staples & Charles Ltd.; Museum Exhibit Design and Consulting)

Since I am a museum consultant myself (but I do a lot of other cultural
projects, also o in the field of cultural tourism, but also for Mozart, for
Johann Strauss and even for the cultural development of countries in
transitition) I know of the problem and have done something in that area in
Austria, beginning with Mozart's living haouse in Salzburg, with the
fortress of Hohensalzburg and I know of the systems in the palace of
Schoenbrunn, in some castles and in the treasure chamber "Schatzkammer" and
in the musical instruments collection of the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
There are some products on the market each for different needs: for
automated guided tours, for listening to explanations per room, to question
individual objects, to listening to music etc.
If you want to know more specifics ask me via my email [log in to unmask] .
What is your concern in Austria?

looking for your answer
Peter, the Rebernik