From:
Carrie Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:02:33 -0400
Lee,

Funny that you should email this because I have just started research for
the Christmas tours at the DAR museum.  These books should get you started.

Merry Christmas! Celebrating America's Greatest Holiday by Karal Ann Marling

The Christmas Tree Book: The History of Christmas Trees and Antique
Christmas Tree Ornaments by Phillip V. Snyder

Christmas Through the Decades: A guide to Christmas Antiques by Robert
Brenner

Four Centuries of Virginia Christmas by Mary Miley Theobald

In my research I havent come across anything directly related to NC but will
keep my eye out.  If I come across anymore helpful books I will post again.

I hope this helps!

Carrie Hoover
Education Intern
DAR Museum