From:
Jodie Kakazu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:43:05 -1000
I am a librarian at the Mission Houses Museum in Honolulu, Hawaii.  I am
wondering if anyone has statistics on whether a web page and e-mail
increased interest in their library and museum.  We are a historical site
and while many related organizations (i.e., Williamsburg and Historic
Deerfield) are on the web, I'm wondering if such organizations have
noticed an increase in visitors.  If anyone has ideas or facts, I'd love
to hear from you.  Mahalo.

Jodie Kakazu
Librarian
Mission Houses Museum