From:
Rebecca Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:19:38 -0500
Dear Tara,
I definitely will report back.  Thanks for your interest.  So far, I haven't
gotten many responses (2 total).  However, the information I am gathering
for my survey will lead to even more conclusive results, which is what I am
really excited to see.  The thesis must be completed by September, so
hopefully I will be able to report back once before I send the survey out
(based on what I hear from Mus-L) and then again after I get results back
from the survey distribution.
Wish me luck!
Rebecca