From:
Richard Urban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:40:49 -0800
Andrew,

Talk to the folks at Philadelphia's Independence Vistors Center
http://www.independencevisitorcenter.org

"The Independence Visitor Center Corporation is a Pennsylvania non-profit
501(c) 3 organization that operates the Visitor Center in cooperation with the
efforts of the National Park Service, the Greater Philadelphia Tourism
Marketing Corporation, Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau, the City
of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania."

-Richard Urban