From:
Debbie Fenichel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 20:30:06 -0500
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about community/"ethnic" museums
in Israel.  Rumor has it that many have been openning in the last few
years (i.e. by Ethiopian, Yemeni, Georgian, etc. communities).

I'll take any information you might have - names/addresses of places, or
individuals who may know more. I'm hoping to make them the topic of a
dissertation.

Please reply to me directly, I unfortunately won't remain on Museum-L long
becaue I can't handle so many messages a day.

Thanks for your help,

Debbie Fenichel

Department of Anthropology
Indiana University