From:
Patricia Downs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 23:38:43 +1000
Tamara Real wrote:
Tamara
The same thing happened to me. The list's owner contacted me after I
posted my query to the list (after a couple of frustrating weeks' on and
off trying different things set out in the list instructions) and told
me she would fix it. She did - straightaway. If she doesn't
automatically contact you, try her on  [log in to unmask]
Good luck
trish