From:
Jan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:41:51 MST
I don't have the reference with me today at the computer lab, but there was a
quantitative study which examined two elder hostel groups visiting a living
history museum (Old Sturbridge, I believe).  For those who might be interested,
 remind me if I don't send the reference by Saturday.  (I'm scatter-brained
right now what with my mom deciding to go into a nursing home, students needing
 advice on projects, job interviews, end-of-semester tests, sickness, catch-up
 with bills, ......)