From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 09:09:04 -0400
Keven Coffe writes:

>The access of the software developer (or the subscriber to museum-l) to World
>Wide Web or Gopher probably already exists. But museum visitors are not
>hyper-linked objects. You have to actually go down and talk to them...

My point was that many of us are starting at the end, with the visitor,
when we need to develop the use of new technologies in the infrastructure.
Museums are just beginning to figure out how they can grow links
with each other in order to develop the content that will engage
the visitor.

Robbin Murphy
Managing Editor, ArtNet