From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:35:24 -0700
>    I am trying to find a sample volunteer handbook,

At Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium and
Institute of Popular Science (1939 to 1991), we had a
combined staff handbook for paid Floor Aides and
Volunteers. Most of the time, they were trained
together when new exhiibits arrived.

At the following link, you will find Buhl Planetarium
staff handbooks for the years 1954, 1970s, and 1983,
in their entireties:

< http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com/BuhlAidesbook.htm

gaw