Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:03:57 GMT
I have to agree with Stephanie.  Seeking a place within the museum
profession,  is no easier or no harder than any other profession.  In
fact, if you consider that many of N.America's museum professionals have a
diverse background with employment and education, I'd consider that a
great asset.  It shows they have interests and experience in other sectors
of the world.  Through which they may be able to contribute more towards
the development of the museum they represent.  And lets face it, most of
the worlds Museum professionals are not in it for the money, but for the
love.