From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:06:23 -0600
Let us give credit where credit is due.   The AAM Bookstore may sell the
Museums Forms Book, but it was the result of lots of hard work by the Texas
Association of Museums and the Mountain-Plains Museums Association under the
editorship of Kenneth D. Perry.

Janice Klein
Director
Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College