From:
"Blair H. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:43:18 -0500
Before I read David's response I thought I had really made a discovery when I learned I could use the press to heat plexi and form it for exhibit display use.

We have a Seal Masterpiece 350 press that is 26" x 32" and is just great.  It was here when I arrived thirteen years ago, and receives heavy use.  We use it for all the same things David mentioned, plus doing photo drymounts for University Relations and other departments.  In all
these years of use, we have only had to replace the thermostat, which I learned is critical.  Color photographs can quickly develop a moon crater surface if overheated.

Blair H. White
Carroll Reece Museum
East Tennessee State University