From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 19:38:39 -0800
We've added an on-line scavenger hunt to our "AFRICA:  One Continent.  Many
Worlds." web site.  The activity is designed for grades 4 and above. It is
hoped that children will learn about the people and cultures of Africa
while playing a
web site based scavenger hunt. Children who finish the game can add their
names to a "list of honorable winners" by using a numerical "key" that is
determined by following clues and performing simple arithmatic.

I would like to invite you to visit, send me your input and please... add
your names if you're up to the game's challenge...

http://www.nhm.org/africa/teacher/game/game.htm

Jim

Jim Angus
Web Site Producer
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007

http://www.nhm.org

voice:    213/763-3317
fax:      213/746-2999
eMail:    [log in to unmask] = [log in to unmask]
web site  http://www.nhm.org/~jangus
          http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aonghais/

When they told me I was average, they were just being mean.