From:
Rachel Talent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:30:03 -0500
We have a café and "food" trash cans, also. Actually all of our trash cans
are emptied daily, but the food ones have lids. It doesn't make much of a
difference. South Florida is renown for its persistent insects -- they will
find any weakness in a building's perimeter. Then we bait and kill them. Our
pest problems are really not much of a problem -- just ants trying to get
into the café during the summer.