From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:54:30 -0500
Hey guys.  Wait till you have to pay your childrens' tuition.  My
stepdaughter has been out since 1994, her grandmother paid a portion, she
has to pay a portion and I will be paying till the day I retire (about
$25,000 more with interest).  Granted, she went to a private school (which
makes me laugh when my community college students complain about how high
their tuition is).  Nevertheless, get prepared because about the time you
pay off your student loans it will be time to borrow for the kids'.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar