From:
ThomasCJ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:12:34 -0400
Hello Sue:

The last  loan that I received from Denmark was supervised by Masterpiece
International and we used Mobeltransport Danmark A/S.  The agent we used was
Ivan Thomassen.  The shipment came from The David Collection in Copenhagen.
The email address is [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and their fax
is 43 44 84 92 22.  The objects were well packed.   If you would like to
call me and we can talk about them my telephone number is (607) 974-8395.

Regards,

Jill Thomas-Clark
Registrar, The Corning Museum of Glass