From:
Stephanie Dilk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:18:22 -0500
Listers,

I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to share museum conference session proposals submitted in previous years. I am interested in seeing how people structure their thoughts and consolidate their ideas into short but detailed descriptions. I am also curious to know what has worked and what hasn't as you have collaborated with colleagues during this process.

Any help, advice or documents you're willing to share would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Stephanie L. Dilk
Education Manager
Minnetrista
1200 N. Minnetrista Parkway
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 287-3528
www.minnetrista.net
 please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Minnetrista Cultural Center
 1200 MInnetrista Parkway
 Muncie, Indiana
 United States