Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:27:11 EST
For what it's worth, I have seen original Colt factory merchandising
display boards. The preference was clearly toward "artistic"
arrangement . . . usually concentric circles, on cloth. You
might look in some of the books on the history of Colt, S & W,
Winchester.
IMHO
According to SOHS Collections Department: