From:
Noreen Glasgow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 15:05:20 -0400
Dear Mackenzie Mallon,
My name is Noreen Glasgow and I just read your email and I wanted to reply.
I am in the same predicament. I just graduated with my Masters in art
history as well, and I have not found a job either. I am thinking of going
into tecaher's college or applying for my PhD.  If anything comes up (in the
Boston area)I will be sure to inform you.  I on the other hand am not as
limited (no hubby):), but I will keep a look out for you...us Art history
grads have to help one another...unfortunately this was not the case at the
University of Toronto where everyone in my program was cut throat! So, I
will keep you informed. Good Luck!  And let me know your progress!
Sincerely,
Noreen Glasgow