From:
Danette Sokacich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:19:48 EDT
Currently,I am working with the Historical Society of Washington, DC on an
oral history project about growing up in Washington. One of our public
programs is to teach high school students how to conduct interviews in their
neighborhoods. I have consulted a number of sources and have found nothing
about teaching techniques to teenagers.  If you have any leads, please let
me know.

--danette

Museum-L" (without the quotes).