From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:05:59 -0500
May I suggest that everyone interested in this "business" issue, read the
Washington Post National Weekly Edition of June 29, page 29 "Exhibiting a
New Enthusiasm: Demographic changes are bringing boom times to America's
museums."  It gets to the subject of running museums as businesses.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
museum_bob