From:
Cliff quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 1994 11:29:33 -0700
Peter - I am the director of the Underwater Archaeological Society here
in British Columbia, so your request caught my eye. We have two good
museums out here that both have excellent reference libraries, and if
they can't help, we can probably find you addresses of other
international resources.

The Maritime Museum of BC is accessible at [log in to unmask], contact
Guy Mathias.
The Vancouver Maritime museum is at [log in to unmask], where you might
contact Joan Thornley.

I look forward to hearing about your work, and invite you to come for a
dive on our wrecks if you are ever in British Columbia, Canada.

Cliff

Cliff Quinn, Dogwood Museum Network Coordinator
Ph: (604) 387-3315 [log in to unmask]