From:
Jim Kajpust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 21:27:10 GMT
I've had burgers at a museum that I'm sure were probably rejected by
T-rex while he lived and then held on the shelf until I got there --
at least that's what they tasted back. Not to mention the five legged
hot dog I chased down in a nuke plant's museum.

for a straight line this good in conversations.................

Kathrine L Walker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Speaking of museum restaurants reflecting exhibits - is anyone else
>bothered by eating meat at a zoo, seafood at an aquarium, or even salad
>at botanical gardens?

Jim Kajpust - Personal Freedoms - Michigan
http:www.cris.com/~jkajpust