From:
Margaret Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 1994 07:52:57 -0500
We are looking for a source for bubble-pack (polycap/aircap) in sheets (not
rolls).  Our usual source, Associated Bag Company, does not produce sheet
bubble pack any longer.  Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Margaret Downie Banks, Curator of Musical Instruments
The Shrine to Music Museum & Center for Study of the History of
Musical Instruments
University of South Dakota
414 East Clark Street
Vermillion, SD  57069