From:
Lisa Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 1994 22:23:31 EDT
Matthew:  I visited the Museum of Jurassic Technology three or so years ago,
and it is right up there as one of my all time peak museum experiences.
 I--along with a few other museum pals--howled my way through it; it is most
definitely a parody, and full of great in-jokes.  I've since become a "donor"
and have gotten my hands on a number of reviews of the place (none so
complete as the Harper's, but still--another take.)  If you would like to
talk in more detail about the museum, please feel free to contact me either
by phone or e-mail (708-835-8293 or Xuicholti.aol.com.)

Lisa Roberts

PS I tried to send this yesterday & it didn't appear, so I am trying again.
Apologies if this message repeats.