From:
Mr Adrian P Tribe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 04:04:34 -0500
[log in to unmask] (Marilyn H. Fetterman) writes:

>I am looking for the postal address and telephone number of the:

>Powell-Cotton Museum in Birchington, England.

>Also, if anyone knows the name of whom I should contact about papers
>in their archives, this would be helpful.

>Any information will be greatly appreciated.

>Marilyn

The address is :
  Powell-Cotton Museum
  Quex Park
  Birchington
  Kent
  CT7 0BH
  UK

The person to contact is Derek Howlett.
I cant lay my hands on the phone number right now, so I will email
The telephone number is: +44 1843 42168 (I think!)
What exactly are you researching?

Regards,
Adrian Tribe
Institute of Archaeology, University College London.
email: [log in to unmask]