From:
"R. Murphy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 04:03:54 GMT
Joshua Heuman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So I guess my main suggestion is do a little reading on Museology, go to many
> museums of different subjects (i.e. history, art, science, etc.) and try to
> pick out what features you like, dislike, or don't care about.  Also, try to
> volunteer in a museums or gallery...get the exposure.

You might also find that getting an entry level job in a museum will
put you in a position where the museum will pay for some, or all, of
your museum studies because they feel it will benefit them as well
as you. Museum jobs with real world salaries for museum studies
graduates are pretty dismal without connections already established.

Robbin Murphy