From:
Acts Magdalena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 13:53:36 -0500
I think it was Carter and the dignitary was spanish or mexican, and the
comment was meant to be funny but it came out awkward, he meant to say
something to the effect of "Montezuma's Revenge" meaning to us the obvious
intestinal problem with foreign water, and it came out "The Revenge Of
Montezuma" and nobody knew what he was trying to get at.  I think that is
what you are thinking about but it wouldn't surprise me to know there are
others