From:
Lynn Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 1994 21:26:43 -0400
We are a new museum getting off the ground in Raleigh, North Carolina.
We're starting from scratch in a new facility and beginning to design our
programs and facility at the same time.  If there are any members coming
to AYM who have experiences setting up Visitor Services and would be
willing to share their expertise, please contact me.  I would love to
talk with you there.  Others that have anything they would like us to
know, but won't be at the conference, I would really like to hear from
you also.  If you are willing to share my address:

Lynn Norris
The Children's Museum About the World
615 Willard Place
Raleigh, NC  27603