From:
John Suau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:39:55 -0500
On behalf of those of us who work so hard on making the AAM annual meeting
content MORE than the largest "trade show" (MUSEUMEXPO)--such as all the
professionals who propose sessions about the field -- I appreciate the
clarification.

I am very pleased that this year, our entire program is searchable via the
internet.  Please visit the newest portion of the AAM Web site and plug in
any key word to come up with topics of your choice.

http://www.aam-us.org/2002annualmeeting/index2.htm

Even more exciting is the upcoming capability to register for the meeting on
line!

Thank you!

John Suau
Manager, Meetings, Professional Education, and Diversity
American Association of Museums