From:
Alex Avdichuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:10:23 -0400
Yes, like how is the museum going to pay the person with the MBA?  Do you
think that an MBA would accept $7.25/hr?

I agree IN THEORY that museums can be run like businesses, but as the
example provided shows, it usually backfires.

I agree with you Deb, that someone with an MBA could help some museums save
money, but that can backfire too.

[...]

Someone with a business degree might be able to help, but the lesson to
      learn here is that

everything needs to be balanced.