From:
Elizabeth Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 18:15:07 -0800
Thank you for your summary of the subject of chaos, change, disorder etc as
described in Public and Academic History.  it sound like fascinating
reading.  I had originally asked for interesting, juicy, dry, pithy etc
quotes on the concept of change as I am organizing an art gallery exhibition
around the subject (it will be installed Dec. 2-4).  Part of the
interpretive display will include a wall of quotes on change.

Although some of the discussion coming out of this thread will not realize
itself on the wall, it has been fascinating to get people's take on the
(very large) subject. Thank you all.

If anyone is interested, I am keeping my quotes in a file and will be happy
to attach it and e-mail it to anyone who is interested in receiving it.

Elizabeth Kidd