From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:24:45 -0500
Hi all

Well we've done it!!
The first issue of THE UPPER MIDWEST HISTORIAN is
now available!!!

The first issue is at a discounted price so be sure to get a
copy! We plan to distribute as many of these as we can -
approximately 10,000 of them - before the next edition is out.

Check out our website at www.joes.com/home/book_list for
information about the newest arrival.

Writers may contact us directly for guidelines - however - it
is strongly suggested that potential contributors to the
journal obtain a sample copy before submitting articles for
consideration.

Regards
Mary Haegele
Publisher - The Upper Midwest Historian