From:
Phyllis Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:45:18 -0500
I would be interested in the responses as well, looks intriguing but what
happens if one of your "books" doesn't get checked out? How do you avoid
hurt feelings? Perhaps plant some board or museum members as "readers" to
make sure everyone gets to be heard?

Phyllis Davis
Executive Director
Amelia Island Museum of History
233 S. 3rd Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
904-261-7378, x. 101
www.ameliamuseum.org