From:
Marshall Duell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:15:09 -0700
Our parent organization requires that anyone who comes on the property
to do business name us as an additional insured.  That extends to
contractors (including building repair). The insurance carried by the
caterer usually covers the entire event, including the rentals.
However, we are not requiring insurance for tour groups, although I can
easily see how a large tour operator could be asked to fall in line with
insurance regs if they bring large numbers of people onto the site.

Marshall Duell, Curator
Old Courthouse Museum
211 W. Santa Ana Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA  92710
(714) 973-6607
(714) 973-6605
(714) 834-2280 fax
www.ocparks.com.oldcourthouse
Our email address format recently changed.  Please note that server
address is now rdmd.ocgov.com.