From:
Judy Hayman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 14:11:30 PDT
This notice is being cross posted.  I apologize for duplicates.

Please respond off list to the e-mail address noted below.

To all collection care colleagues,

        My institution is participating in an International Partnership amongst
Museums (IPAM)exchange.  We have been partnered with the Uganda National
Museum.  Their staff representative, currently here visiting our museum,
works primarily in the Education Department but we have learned that she
also oversees collection care.

        Our visitor is especially interested in learning from colleagues who care
for ethnographic collections.  Any of you list recipients that would be
available by e-mail, phone, or fax to provide advice to and/or answer
questions from our visitor regarding collection care, please respond off
list to my e-mail address as posted below.  If you could provide your name,
title, institution, area of expertise, and the mode by which you would
prefer to be contacted, we would greatly appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Judy Hayman
Associate Director
Michener Art Museum