From:
Chris Stavroudis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 00:42:53 -0700
>Does anyone know of a web site address for the Western Association for Art
>Conservation. Apparently they have a newsletter and more than Art
>Conservation is discussed in the field of Conservation.
>Anyone with it's address please post,thanx!
>Len Hambleton- Objects Conservator
>NC Museum of History

The WAAC (Western Association for Art Conservation) web site is located
at:
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/waac/
and is part of CoOL (Conservation OnLine).

The WAAC web site contains all back issues of the WAAC Newsletter (except
the most recent numbers) and the site is fully searchable. It also has
the latest information about our annual meeting. As if that weren't
enough, the site is chock full of information about WAAC, about joining
WAAC, and about our other publications.

WAAC can be contacted through the Secretary/Treasurer:

WAAC
c/o Chris Stavroudis
1272 N. Flores Street
Los Angeles, California 90069-2904
USA
telephone (213) 654-8748
fax: (213) 656-3220

Please note that WAAC is an all volunteer organization. There is no WAAC
office or staff. If you telephone, please call during reasonable hours as
the phone rings in my home as well.