From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 00:26:50 -0400
Greetings, all!

I recently got access to a very interesting article regarding the use of
museum artifacts; however, there was no indication on the copy I received
of the source for this; neither does my source remember where it came
from. I was wondering if anyone on the list had this information handy?

The article appears to be a transcription of a round-table or panel
discussion. The authors are Miriam Clavir, Elizabeth Johnson, and Audrey
Shane. The title is: "A Discussion on the Use of Museum Artifacts by
their Original Owners", and it runs from page 80 through to 89 in
whatever publication it is from.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Megan Springate.