From:
Corey Dzenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:53:31 -0800
Good afternoon,

I am currently working on writing a collection policy
for the Kentuck Museum.  Kentuck is an art center in
Northport, AL that has artist studios, a gallery with
monthly exhibitions, a gallery shop, workshops, and a
yearly Festival of the Arts.  We are working on
starting a permanent collection and I am interested in
talking with other art organizations about their
collections policies.

I have been following the recent postings about
collection policies and they have been helpful. My
question is can anyone recommend art centers with
permanent collections that would be willing to talk
with me about their specific experience?  If they are
in the region or in NYC (I will be researching in NYC
in March) I would be interested also in visiting the
spaces.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions,
Corey Dzenko
www.kentuck.org