From:
Mark Janzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:30:11 -0600

How about your logo and a cool image or two on sheet magnets(thin

plasticized sheets of magnet material)? We have had  great success in this

area. Everyone likes refrigerator magnets. They are also fairly cheap to

produce in quantity.

Good luck.

Mark Janzen

Registrar/Collections Manager

Edwin A. Ulrich Museum of Art

Martin H. Bush Outdoor Sculpture Collection

Wichita State University

(316)978-5850

             Liz Jones

             <elizabeta26@HOTM

             AIL.COM>                                                   To

             Sent by: Museum           [log in to unmask]

             discussion list                                            cc

             SE.LSOFT.COM>                                         Subject

                                       Museum Gift Shop Ideas

             03/23/2004 10:42

             AM

             Please respond to

             Museum discussion

                   list

               SE.LSOFT.COM>

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if you could give me some ideas for

great websites or catalogs that have items that would be great in a history

museum gift shop. Obviously I realize that the items will have to relate to

our mission and I am really looking for the standard type of things: key

chains, magnets, and postcards that could have our logo, images, etc.

Also, what are good resources for children's items that relate to American

history?

Any and all ideas would be great!

Thanks.

Liz Nohra

Manager of Education and External Relations

Mahoning Valley Historical Society

Youngstown, Ohio 44502

330-743-2589

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at