From:
Kajal Ghoshroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:37:05 -0700
We print our labels on a textured/printed background, laminate it with a
laminating machine (also available at home depot) and stick it on with
double sided foam adhesive tape. Work Ok for about 12-18 months.

Some other signage are placed in the Plexiglas frames from Home depot that
someone mentioned before. Works great.