From:
Thomas Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 11:12:06 -0500
Museum-L members,

        Many of you are probably already aware of the new virus that is
going around.  If not, please see below.  I have been hit several times
from various sources, but luckily I did not open the infected attachment.
I just wanted you to be aware.

Tom Mooney

--
Tom Mooney, Library Technician                  [log in to unmask]
University Archives & Special Collections       (402) 472-2531