Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 08:38:31 EST
Welcome to the wonderful world of cyberinfo. The Web is truly
the Alice's Restaurant ("You can get anything you want . . .").
I just discovered Peterson's:
  http://www.petersons.com. . .s%2Fgradinc&query=museum
This gave me a list of 139 "documents." Nearly all are "hot"
locations, i.e., clicking them goes to a prog description as
supplied by the institution. Two caveats: all are US (inc a
couple of Puerto Rican - why Peterson's refuses to include
Canada I don't know, since that would not involve touchy issues
of sovereignty & national pride); and #132, College of William
and Mary's certificate prog has been discontinued, I was told
recently . . . although UVirginia, not on the list, is said to
be toying with something.
According to Smart Museum: