From:
"Rayca, Brian CIV USA IMCOM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:41:04 -0400
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

I recommend you contact the Army's Center of Military History.  The conservator there is Jeff Kimball.  He can give you the best advice.

Brian

Brian Rayca
Museum Technician
West Point Museum