From:
Rich Urban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:46:44 -0500
Laura,

I believe that NASA has outreach programs already in place for each state.
Here in Delaware the NASA outreach program is based through the Delaware
Aerospace Education Foundation.  They have outreach programs for schools and
have already assembled curriculum materials.

http://dasef.darkorb.net/

Somewhere among all the NASA pages is a list of state outreach coordinators,
that I can't find at this time.   Perhaps the folks at DASEF could be of
help.

Richard Urban, Assistant Curator
Historical Society of Delaware
www.hsd.org