From:
"Meyersburg, David (PEB)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:51:06 -0500
For short-term use, you should consider a double-sided tape product, made by 3M, with a standard "810" tape adhesive on one side (goes on your document), and "812" adhesive on the other. The "812" adhesive is what is used on post-it notes. I believe the tape is sold only on 3" center cores- for large dispensers, and in several widths. I don't have a current 3M catalog, but a local distributor should be able to accommodate your request. It isn't particularly expensive stuff, either.

Dave Meyersburg
New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
Chief of Historic Sites Exhibits
Peebles Island Resource Center
Waterford, New York 12188-0209
518/237-8643 extension 3228