Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:28:31 -0600
A few years ago I designed and installed a Hanwell (UK Company; also in USA) radio telemetry
environmental monitoring system in an historic building in Scotland.  The system used 21 sensors
including (1) T/RH, (2) Vis/UV and (3) wall moisture sensors that reported back to a base station
via radio (5, 15 or 60 min report cycles).  The base station software displays the location of the
sensors and real-time conditions.  Click on a sensor and get all the data (or just some) that has
been recorded by the sensor: an hour, a day, a week, a few years or whatever has been gathered.

If that seems of value to your needs, I can provide details.

Timothy Vitale
Paper & Photograph Conservator
and Preservation Consultant
Aptos & Felton CA