From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:59:07 -0500
1.  This is illegal.

2.  This is unethical.

3.  How did you get my email address?  I have no idea what source would
have my address that would indicate that I would participate in illegal and
unethical theft of services.

4.  TAKE ME OFF OF YOUR MAILING LIST NOW.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore
Curator of Collections and Archaeology
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue