From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:15:11 -0500
You know networking is a great way to find things, and get things and to
pick the brains of people. This is a part of this group, at least I assume
we should be. If you are traveling someplace you have never been why not ask
someone for advice who has. Museums are everywhere what better way to market
something is through those you touch with in a group,talk to etc. So why not
ask , and what is the problem with asking.If you dont like it click it, that
simple, but please dont ridicule. I know when I gop somewhere I ask those
who have been there where to go what to see and where to eat. So yes it is
appropriate in my opinion...By the way Hi All